On exclusive behalf of our client wefox, Europe´s leading insurtech company, reinventing insurance at scale, we are looking for an experienced People Operations Partner (100%). With a strong focus on B2B2C, wefox brings together what belongs together - brokers, insurers, businesses, and end customers. In doing so, wefox is revolutionizing the customer experience for insurers and distribution partners through digitalization. The goal: to be the #1 insurance player by 2030.
Founded in 2015, wefox has grown at lightning speed. Thanks to its 1300 employees, it have doubled its revenue every year and currently serve over 2 million customers in 6 countries with over 3,000 brokers. wefox leverages the extensive know-how from 8 wefox locations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, France, Spain, and the Netherlands as well as from tech hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
As People Operations Partner (f/m/d) Zurich-based, you act as a partner and first contact to line managers and employees and will be responsible for the end-to-end employee lifecycle management for your dedicated business areas. You will focus on providing outstanding HR services and work on building trustful relationships with line managers, employees and colleagues.
(Exclusive) (Sr.) People Operations Partner (100%)
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for managing all day to day operational HR topics for the business areas assigned to you
- Manage all HR administration from Onboarding to Offboarding
- Responsible to ensure timely and accurate preparation and delivery of monthly payroll in collaboration with the external vendor
- Ensure implementation of global processes, projects and initiatives for the assigned business areas
- Manage yearly HR processes e.g. performance management, compensation cycle, etc.
- Ensure absence and care management in collaboration with insurers
- Manage collaboration with external partners
- Support Internal Control System and Audits
- Ensure the delivery of set targets within timelines, high quality and cost-effectiveness
What you bring:
- Bachelor in HR or BA or Commercial education complemented by the Swiss federal HR certificate (Eidg. dipl. Personalfachfrau)
- 5+ years of experience in end to end operational HR management
- Solid understanding of labour law, CH payroll and social security regulations
- Experience in implementing processes and assure their implementation on all levels
- Transparent, direct and exceptional communication skills tailored to a multinational audience and different levels of an organisation including Senior Management
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- hands-on personality who enjoys owning processes end to end with a solution oriented, pragmatic mindset
- experienced in working in a highly dynamic environment with a positive and entrepreneurial spirit
- ability to work very independently and equally build and maintain strong relationships throughout the organisation
What wefox offers:
Now, we´ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of! Here are some of them:
- Be part of a unique company culture and amazing journey to revolutionise insurance
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- 5 weeks of vacation and a free parking spot
- A young culture where each individual is appreciated and where all employees act on eye level throughout the whole company
If you love a flexible, dynamic and less-formal work environment with startup ambience, flexible paid time off, a good compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with wefox!
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, references, diplomas). Please contact Roger Theiler,
Sr. HR Consultant/CEO Evergreen HR AG, email@example.com.